Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Pictures polish forces in the west

Article about: Here i have are 4 pictures of photographs in the west. The one above is a postcard, the rest is regular photo-format. I have no further information about the pictures but i guess these are t

Default Pictures polish forces in the west

Here i have are 4 pictures of photographs in the west.
    The one above is a postcard, the rest is regular photo-format.

I have no further information about the pictures but i guess these are taken from an album or personal pictures..

Kind regards,
    Pieter.

Hello Pieter, thanks for your post. Just a brief note to please avoid using third party photo hosting sites. It's always best to load them to the forum. In time the photos get deleted and when that happens we will have a useless thread if we can't see the subject matter. It’s easy and free to upload them - here's how:

After you’ve typed up your post click on the ‘Go Advanced’ button at the bottom.

Then scroll down and click on the 'Pictures upload' button and open up the upload window.

Now click on the button that says 'Add Files' (top right of the upload window).

Now click on the button 'Select files' located just off the bottom of this little window that has opened

This will now open up a link to your computer. Navigate to the folder where your pictures are and choose which ones you want to upload.

Once you have selected your files click 'Open'. This will then show your selected files in the upload box. Now click on 'Upload files' and you will see a progress bar as each is uploaded. Once uploaded they will appear in the bottom half of your upload window and will all be 'ticked'.

You can either leave them there to show them all at the bottom of your thread. Or you can insert them inline into your post. Ths is done by ticking the picture you want and then switch back to your text window and put your cursor where you want to insert the picture. Then switch back to the pictures window and click on the “Insert Inline” button.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Nice photos.