MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Pilot Major Stefan Wolski

Article about: Hi, indeed the badge is quite splendid, it belongs to Wolski here is a picture of him wearing it during operational command. Notice he's also wearing his KW and /VM ribbon bars also in the a

Exclamation Pilot Major Stefan Wolski

Posts moved to dedicated thread as requested by member Robert Odulinski
    (this grouping definitely warrants its own thread )

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, indeed the badge is quite splendid, it belongs to Wolski here is a picture of him wearing it during operational commandAttachment 997723. Notice he's also wearing his KW and /VM ribbon bars also in the auction.

I bought a massive grouping to this pilot some years ago which included medals documents historic photographs etc. Imagine my surprise when the rest of his corresponding items came up for auction. The seller told me he acquired them at a garage sale. The grouping is very complete and starts with from his early days in Modlin as a cadet, horse artillery officer, pilot trainer in Poland, evacuation to France through Romania, through to his post RAF days.

Included are masses of photos, letters I haven't read, ( Polish gives me a headache) as well as all of his wife's documents including a 1939 mobilisation card Polish. She was very active in the Red Cross.

Some of the items although not many don't belong to Wolski such as the para wings, and gunner wings but this is minimal from what I can see.

This is a huge research project that I'm trying to get my head round, if members are interested I could post a few things up, its a historical grouping in the real sense of the word.

Best wishes Rob
    Last edited by A.J. Zawadzki; 09-15-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Hello Robert,

Well done on your acquisition of Major Wolski's group, I for one would like to see more if that is alright with you.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Robert,

Well done on your acquisition of Major Wolski's group, I for one would like to see more if that is alright with you.

Best wishes

Andrzej
    itwill be my pleasure some of them are already on the forum under displays, maybe as I start to mount them ill post things up

Default PAF Eagles Stefan Wolski

Here are the next two offerings from the set Flt. Major Wolskis PAF wings, combat by Spink dated and the second made by Gaunt..

oops wrong way around Gaunt first spink second