MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Polish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions needed

Article about: Good morning Forum! This is my first thread in this forum! I hope you help me..! I'd like to have opinions about these Patches.. thank you in advance!

Exclamation Polish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions needed

Good morning Forum!

This is my first thread in this forum! I hope you help me..!

I'd like to have opinions about these Patches..

thank you in advance!

Polish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions neededPolish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions neededPolish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions neededPolish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions neededPolish 8th Army patch, 2nd Korpus, Amd. Div. ; opinions needed

Hello Spartakus and welcome to the forum. All of the items are genuine. No problems at all. The 2nd Corps commemorative badge was typically fastened above the ribbon bar, not to the pocket as shown.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello Spartakus and welcome to the forum. All of the items are genuine. No problems at all. The 2nd Corps commemorative badge was typically fastened above the ribbon bar, not to the pocket as shown.

Regards,
    Tony
    Thank you very much Tony!

You're most welcome. Is this a BD blouse in your collection? Are you able to post more pictures or provide any additional information?

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

No this BD is in one of my friend's collection, and he asked me to post here the pictures..!
    Anyway all Patches were re-stiched on a M37 BD from the prevoius owner, who liked to "reconstruct" wartime british mannequins. So in this case it was a polish soldier during italian campaing in 1944..!

Thank you very much for your help once more!

All the best!