Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Air Force Ceramic Tiles

Article about: Hi All need some help with these items. I purchased these several years ago put them away without researching them Has anyone ever seen something like this before? I believe they were made b

Default Polish Air Force Ceramic Tiles

Hi All need some help with these items. I purchased these several years ago put them away without researching them Has anyone ever seen something like this before? I believe they were made by the undersigned the name is on the back of all of them 17 in total. what are they worth (not selling) thanks in advance.Polish Air Force Ceramic TilesPolish Air Force Ceramic TilesPolish Air Force Ceramic TilesPolish Air Force Ceramic TilesPolish Air Force Ceramic Tiles

Never seen these before!

They are rather nice.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

TMZ
    ?

A set (not just Polish but also British) were on ebay back in 2005. See comments here Need Help Identifying these Ceramic tiles possible... - The eBay Community

No photos there anymore of course.

Janusz Lewalt jezierski is the artist was a navigator during the war and the became a noted artist and sculptur.I found another tile on Google but british

Very nice indeed!....

Do you remember how much it went for?

Polish Air Force Ceramic TilesPolish Air Force Ceramic Tiles

This is the rest of my batch and the single one is one I found on google.

very attractive.