Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Battle dress help please

Article about: What do You think about this, is it oryginal? It has no sygnature.

Default Polish Battle dress help please

What do You think about this, is it oryginal? It has no sygnature.

Any pics?

?

Seller says- "uniform ex podporucznik", but on photos we have chorąży.
    Canadian battle dress?

Hi Lukasz,

First off, please do not use off site photo hosting. Save the images directly to the forum. The links you posted will eventually die and the thread becomes useless. Also, this may be why member rsunday cannot view the photos. I have re-posted the images below:

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

As far as this BD, it's a mix of good and questionable. As always, a hands on inspection is necessary before any final judgment, but my gut feel is that this might be a genuine vet owned BD that has had insignia added. Perhaps by the vet, or by a subsequent owner.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Battle dress help please   Polish Battle dress help please  

Polish Battle dress help please   Polish Battle dress help please  

Polish Battle dress help please  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne