Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

?

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

This one is really impressive! I never seen tht one for sale.

Hi Marcin, only a relatively small quantity were produced shortly after the September Campaign. The full size hat eagle was soon refined and standardized to the familiar "wz.39" pattern (see below for side by side comparison) adopted by the Polish Armed Forces in the West.

Although crude in it's design and execution, these early eagles do have a certain charm about them.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

3mk
    ?

Every thing Polish has a charm

I heard about this badge but never seen one until know,This eagle looks similar to the ones used by the Haller Army in World War 1.

Regards
    Emil

ccj
    ?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Marcin, only a relatively small quantity were produced shortly after the September Campaign. The full size hat eagle was soon refined and standardized to the familiar "wz.39" pattern (see below for side by side comparison) adopted by the Polish Armed Forces in the West.

Although crude in it's design and execution, these early eagles do have a certain charm about them.

Regards,
    Tony
    Very nice, are most Polish cap badge screw post type or blade type?

O la la!
    Congratulations!
    A

Regards,
    Tony

I would like to learn more about so called “Bari Eagle” – Italian made – Polish Air Force Eagle
    Can You please share more info / pictures etc?

?

I strongly recommend Polskie orły do czapek w latach 1919-1939”. witten by Tomasz Zawistowski. It has been referred to many times by various collectors on this forum and you will find all the info there.

Until you receive it please allow me to tempt you with this beauty

Cheers,
    J
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

ccj
    ?

That's a nice looking PAF eagle.

Hello!

It's look for rare italian made Air Force eagle! Can you show reverse side?

Regards

Tony
    Can you please post the close ups pictures of the France 1940 Eagle (the one on right side - as You call it "39 patern") – I like its design
    A lot of manufacturers followed this design in England / Canada

How rare is the 39 pattern?

Regards,
    Tony

Page 16 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast