Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 118 of 226 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Very nice Geoff A rare bird. Does it have the spinner?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

spinner as attached to eagle when I acquired it. the other side has stepped shoulder / boss, if that is the correct description.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Thanks. The classic Gaunt spinner. Once again, a super eagle. If you're selling let me know!

Regards, Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Hello Gents,

I haven't managed to I.D. this Eagle badge. Nicely shaped. One blade to the rear absent. I would be grateful for any suggestion. Spink variant?

Regards
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Hi Aleks,

Yes, widely attributed to Spink manufacture. I recall that Artur addresses variants earlier in this thread.

Regards,
    Tony

Tony, thank you. Indeed, I've found it. Pages 32, 49 and 52
    Regards
    A.S.
    Last edited by AlexKG200; 06-02-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Fellows
    A few good pictures of Free Forces Eagles sold in Poland during the latest Desa Auction in March.

The Air Force one clearly stands out - interesting variant.
    Navy is pre-war - variant one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,

Pictures presented below have been send to me with the request for more info / identification.

Unfortunately - as in many cases of "field -made / not mass-produced " Eagles - it is and will be hard to establish details. I have personally not come across this variant, neither have seen picture(s), ay visual records - but that does not mean anything.

Perhaps any of You -my respectable friends can contribute into the investigation?
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Fellows,

This is an example of "field -made / not mass-produced " PAF Eagle - that can be seen at Sikorski's in London. Looks to me like - pre-war version by Grabski of Lodz was used as a pattern to cast from.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Well overdue posts - some great Eagles from Sikorski's Collection.
    Hope You like it!

Polish Hat Eagles