Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 137 of 226 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Seems to borrow some design cues (such as the 24 nail amazon shield) from this pre-war eagle that some attribute to Knedler.

Polish Hat Eagles

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

is this OK ?? Can any correctly id if period ?
    thanks Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

rear.

Hi Steve - it's a copy.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Here's the real deal:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

hello, long time i have been here. I present my two new eagles:
    first is a wz 36 pilot eagle, second was made by Jan Michrowski from Warsaw.
    Tony i wrote to Luiza by facebook with question to You about one eagle, check "other msg" on fb folder.
    Greetings

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Steve I think this Knedler is a poor copy

Hi Szaniec and welcome back,

Eagles look great. The wz.19 in particular is about as nice as they come. Congrats. The AF is likely a Grabski product.

Sorry for overlooking your facebook question. I only just started poking around on there after Nick (cichociemny) suggested I check out a couple of Polish militaria sites. As you’ve noted, I use my wife’s account, and truth be told, I’m not at all knowledgeable at navigating around, much less collecting any messages. I’ll check later to try to find your message.

Keep in mind that if you’re comfortable making this or any question public please feel free to post here.

Cheers,
    Tony

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hi Szaniec and welcome back,

Eagles look great. The wz.19 in particular is about as nice as they come. Congrats. The AF is likely a Grabski product.

Sorry for overlooking your facebook question. I only just started poking around on there after Nick (cichociemny) suggested I check out a couple of Polish militaria sites. As you’ve noted, I use my wife’s account, and truth be told, I’m not at all knowledgeable at navigating around, much less collecting any messages. I’ll check later to try to find your message.

Keep in mind that if you’re comfortable making this or any question public please feel free to post here.

Cheers,
    Tony
    My AF isint Grabski, it is no name production, check T.Zawistowski PODC 1919-1939 page number 105 ilustration nr 182.
    Best Regards

Szaniec, finally back home and tried to find the FB "other msg" to no avail. My wife's busy tonight so will need to ask for her help tomorrow. Re your AF eagle, stacked it up against my Grabski and yes indeed, not what I thought on initial glance. Cheers, Tony