Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 143 of 226 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Hi Michal, congratulations on a sweet addition. Mint unissued condition. She’s a beauty. This is exactly the type found on air force furazerki. Scarcely seen twin blade version.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello!

Tony, thanks for the information where they were wore

Best
    Michał

Fellows,
    I have recently been forwarded the pictures of the Eagle that is understood to be used by Polish Patriotic organisation(s) in the USA at the beginning of 20th century.

Please find attached (the brightest form the top), the Eagle seems to follow the design of the Eagles presented on the previous posts (well documented via pictorial records).

Please see small differences in shapes / finish and fastening - looks to me that there had been a few versions / designs of Patriotic Eagles – and therefore still substantial work/ exploration is needed to categorise them...

Please add any info you may have!

Polish Hat Eagles

Polish Hat Eagles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    This Eagle – has been intriguing me for some time - further research needed!
    It is believed to be French made – later 39th pattern.
    There is some pictorial evidence and actual French berets with this patterns (one is I believe in Military museum in Warsaw) – but not with the red background.

Any of You - some relevant info, please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Connecting the dots!
    Betet is at the Army Museum in Warsaw - after Ltn Bogdan Garlisnki

Solved!
    V-rare Eagle made in Germany

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Hand-made - French design PAF Eagle - from Sikorski's Archives
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows

We have not actually – done much to research Eagles made n CCCP – before the evacuation.
    2 example, have found -

Eagle – very rare example of an Eagle made in CCCP – from the Sikorki’s Archives
    Picture - Guzar, Uzbekistan – early 1942. Commissar Henryk Podgórski, officer of the Polish State Police, pre 39
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

Artur, thanks for posting these last several examples. Fascinating to see. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers, Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank You Tony! Will do my best.
    Although, i have to say - finding new interesting specimens with provenience and pictorial sources matching them - is becoming harder and harder!
    I would hope that more forum users could contribute - as I am sure many people do have much of interesting info in family archives etc!

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Artur, thanks for posting these last several examples. Fascinating to see. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers, Tony