Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 158 of 226 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Collection of Sikoski's Institute / Museum in London
    Exceptional Navy Eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Mega Rare Eagle of Polish Army in France 1917/17.

I have purposely removed some details and do not present the reverse to make the "job" of counterfeiters hard and allow true collectors to understand this Eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Very interesting examples of "bajorek" Eagles - senior officers!

Very relevant find!
    Finally - positive identification of this rare and very interesting Middle East made Variant.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

I would say - it can no get much better than this!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year - let's hope for great finds Next Year!

Very relevant find - Nr2!

Another positive identification of this rare and very interesting Middle East made Variant (Casted without small shield).

Hope You like it!

Fellows,

Very interesting find – an another small but relevant step in discovering new Variants!

This is an excellent and with provenience example of the Variant that we have not yet featured to data – after many years of our forum running!!!!
    Very characteristic crude cast – with various characteristic dislocations.
    Interestingly – cap had been made in Egypt – perhaps the Eagle as well? Although we may not be certain.

Can we find a 2nd example?

True Classic!

Hello guys;

maybe a strange question in this wonderful thread,
    but is there anywhere on the internet an overview on one, or on a couple pages of the different types of cap eagles?
    Because i love these small items, but can not hold them apart when they are not placed together with the information to them; in fact it is a list with photographs and description where i looking for..

I looked different evenings to find the book that handles about this eagles; (POLSKIE ORŁY DO CZAPEK 1939-45 T.ZAWISTOWSKI)
    on english sale sites, without result (because my polish really really is zero to buy on Polish sale sites..);
    maybe know someone an example that possibe is for sale in this way?
    Or an overview.

many thanx so far guys!!
    Rgrds, Pieter.

A simple catalogue in English - would be a good idea, i agree.
    Perhaps I should do something like this in 2017!

Quote by Pieter1942 View Post
    Hello guys;

maybe a strange question in this wonderful thread,
    but is there anywhere on the internet an overview on one, or on a couple pages of the different types of cap eagles?
    Because i love these small items, but can not hold them apart when they are not placed together with the information to them; in fact it is a list with photographs and description where i looking for..

I looked different evenings to find the book that handles about this eagles; (POLSKIE ORŁY DO CZAPEK 1939-45 T.ZAWISTOWSKI)
    on english sale sites, without result (because my polish really really is zero to buy on Polish sale sites..);
    maybe know someone an example that possibe is for sale in this way?
    Or an overview.

many thanx so far guys!!
    Rgrds, Pieter.