Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 169 of 226 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Cast of the PAF Eagle - 1940 variant

We will probably never know when it was made!

Do you have some other examples of PAF casted eagles? - i am keen to assemble pictures of "known" examples - to compare with some period photographs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Sorry for late reply, I was on holidays, visiting newly opened WW2 Museum in Gdansk. Anyway, here's day light pic of two eagles again:

Polish Hat Eagles
    Polish Hat Eagles

Cheers
    Tom

Fellows

With the great pleasure happy to report the great find (one and only!!!)- the very rare missing Eagle has been found . As far as we understand the well known manufacturer Mr Zajac of Cracow has copied before 1918 an iconic Eagle design (see without the ribbon)- used by the Polish National Lodge in london. The Eagle by Zajac is known to be used by gen Joseph Haller!! and links well with he fight for the independence of Poland!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Pics

Yes – it took him some time to find this masonic one!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Hello Wadowicznic,

I sincerely hope that you do not mind me posting a few more photographs of items from the Polish Masonic Lodge in London.

Polish Hat Eagles

Polish National Lodge Banner obv

Polish Hat Eagles

Polish National Lodge Banner rev

Polish Hat Eagles

Polish Hat Eagles

Best wishes

Andrzej

Fellows,
    I have recently been asked for a view as to authenticity.

What do you think?

I think - sadly - it is super smart / deceptive repo!

“He” may have made it!
    It is so sad – that Eagles are copied and / or “new designs invented”
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 
    Last edited by wadowicznic; 05-17-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Fellows
    I do not think we have featured this Eagle before.
    Any ideas as to the context of it and / or “ID” clues?

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Have good weekend!
    I am hoping for interesting posts!

Fellows
    I am happy to report this super interesting discovery.
    I have seen a few “workshop made” in UK / Scotland Eagles – but this one bits them all!
    France 1939 – Alov … had been used as the master shape.