Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 172 of 226 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

?

James, your Polish Air Force eagle actually looks like a pre-war II RP officer's eagle variant. Nice and rare find.

Quote by Esco View Post
    James, your Polish Air Force eagle actually looks like a pre-war II RP officer's eagle variant. Nice and rare find.
    Thanks Esco, That's really interesting. I appreciate you giving me the information. Best James

Fellows
    Let’s hope – we are going to see some interesting Eagles posted over the weekend!
    Come one – feed the monster with research material!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Very good pictures of this rare Spink Eagle - with Omegas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

One more steps in understanding Spink Eagle
    Super rare fastening!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,

Just to continue with the subject of variations when it comes to fastening.

It does not get better than this - i think!.

I have finally found the pictures of this very rare variant of the Navy Eagle - with the unique vertical wire intact.

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Continuing on the subject of rare fixings arrangements, that make some variant even more interesting / rare.

Very relevant find - G&Sons of London - 40mm Eagle - classic, Army variant - but with the unique jewellery like vertical pin (seen often in Navy Eagle, but not the Army version)

My experience is that 90% of those Army variant, Eagles have classic thread and / or less common (1-10) - vertical blades. This one is totally unique

Pictures are courtesy of Robert O
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Quote by Esco View Post
    Not sure if I'm allowed to say this but as this is a pre war badge it isn't part of my collecting interest so needs a new home. Anyone interested? I'd exchange for a WW2 PAF eagle.

Thanks

Fellows
    Super relevant picture - Polish Air Force Eagle - France 39/40. Archive of PMIS.

Fellows
    Super relevant picture - nr 2 - rare example of both - helmet Eagle and British AA-arm patch.
    Source IPMS.