Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 187 of 226 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Fellows,
    I have finally managed to get quality pictures of the Eagle with Jerusalem Cross added (Palestinian version 41/42).

It was not the version officially allowed per regulations (although the Jerusalem Cross, actually was) - but it was well liked and used by small % of soldiers, as evidences by period pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Rere - casted Eagle - with Pilsudski's Legionary's Shield removed!

Please post similar you may have!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Here is a Partisan Eagle, seldom seen.

Krakow - thank You for the post! Nice Eagle - known and, as you say, rare one!
    If you can take pictures using digital macro in your camera , on white background - this would be appreciated!

Quote by Krakow1 View Post

Here is a Partisan Eagle, seldom seen.

I am not the best photographer, but here it is.

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh, bright and happy New Year.

Wishing you All a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018 and Thank You for the valuable contribution!

May the New Year bring You some nice finds too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    ...Wishing you All a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018...
    Błogosławionych świąt Bożego Narodzenia,
    Ciepła, dobra, ludzkiej życzliwości i wszelkich łask Bożych, szczególnie zdrowia i powodzenia, a w Nowym Roku marzeń spełnienia!

Kosa

Polish Hat Eagles

And my cast eagle minus the Pilsudski's Legionary's Shield alongside the more usual small eagles. Two variants - are they by different manufacturers?

There seem to be some similarities between my cast eagle and the one posted by wadowicnic I believe.

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Fellows,

an interesting photo for me. It looks like genuine pre-war 19pattern eagle.
    I think that this photo was taken between February and May 1945.
    What is your opinion?
    Polish Hat Eagles

I have this one which is on a Ushanka hat. I don't think it is genuine but after seeing some others on here I just don't know, probably is a crap attempt at one. Just kept it for the novelty factor.

Polish Hat Eagles
    Polish Hat Eagles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles