Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 189 of 226 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2254

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Speaking of weird eagles this one is for sale on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WW2-unusu...53.m1438.l2649

Is this a fantasy too?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

I think he sold this Eagles to himself – by getting somebody who works with him - to bid as high as possible (inflate the price) – to see where the true market is.
    I honestly do not believe that after being aware of our forum and nr of books on the subject – one would bid those prices.
    I am sure there could have been genuine bidder(s) – who did bid much less!.

Seller is now, most likely, contacting those genuine under-bidders letting them know that “highest bidder” defaulted cannot complete the transactions and one has an opportunity of lifetime to buy those “Super Rare Eagles” at “slightly lower price”.
    I hope nobody will be tricked into it!

Quote by kosa View Post
    Yes, this is sad. This is sick. Beware of the seller vwg3811. He lists fantasy eagles on Allegro from time to time. The badges in post #1878 above sold for nearly $250 a piece

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    I honestly do not believe that after being aware of our forum and nr of books on the subject – one would bid those prices....
    Haha, people do not like books, Artur Reading is a waste of time. Books are boring!

Cheers,
    Kosa

?

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    Speaking of weird eagles this one is for sale on eBay...
    Looks like a Christmas biscuit

Agreed, sad and sick, and damaging to the hobby. Also quite clever and imaginative. The sellers description claims emphatically that they are original and from a “meticulously selected collection assembled over many years”. This was all sufficient to have two buyers plonk down a more than Kosa noted. The hammer prices were actually 358USD for the Carpathian Ulans and the 293USD for the 24PU. Not chump change. Thanks for the post Kosa

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

We know who you are!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,

Seems to me that still have not invested enough time in IDing / researching - Polish Air Force Eagles - Pre 39 variants.
    It would be good see see what we can find - re pictures /specimens etc.
    This is an interesting one - not Grabski, with Zoch fixing

Please post what you know - re pre-39 Air Force Eagles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Something to lift everyone's spirits after recently seen bunch of fakes on Allegro. The real gems are still on the market!

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Good day folks

Are these both made by Scully? I know the one with both blades present is but what about the one on the left?

Many thanks

James

?

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    ....Are these both made by Scully?.....
    Hi James,

Yes, they are.

Regards,
    Kosa