Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 226 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

?

Wadowicznic,

As always, having the available literature and actually study it helps collectors to gain knowledge and expertise within their field of interest. It makes EBay and other auction sites less confusing

And no, yet again, just because you have not seen an item before doesn't automatically mean its a repro. If I am not mistaken we already had that discussion once before here on the forum. How can you suggest something is a repro if you don't know what it is?! Its still a mystery to me

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Hi DSK

Thank You for comments and clarification on this Eagle – appreciated. I still do not have a Zawistowski’s book and that is the main reason for poor judgement occasionally.

Regards
    a

?

Hello
    Here is mine new cap eagle:

Hi Kolas,

Thanks for your post. It offers me another opportunity to ask my question again. This is the same type as the one pictured in post # 338 of this thread. I am looking for more information about this particular variant. Thus far nobody has replied. I suspect that this is a post war made, perhaps for PAF veterans - ???

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hello
    I suspect very similar to You that is made just after the war for veterans or some late war pattern.
    I saw few early types of veterans eagles, they were similar in picture to this one but this one looks older to me.

I think that it would be hard to say if it's 100% 2ww era or post war veterans patterns.
    Maybe it was made in different countries?
    Maybe it a good copy...
    Maybe it is veterans eagle...
    Who knows...

Greetings
    Piotrek

?

Quote by Kolas View Post
    Hello
    I suspect very similar to You that is made just after the war for veterans or some late war pattern.
    I saw few early types of veterans eagles, they were similar in picture to this one but this one looks older to me.

I think that it would be hard to say if it's 100% 2ww era or post war veterans patterns.
    Maybe it was made in different countries?
    Maybe it a good copy...
    Maybe it is veterans eagle...
    Who knows...

Greetings
    Piotrek
    Others whos opinion I respect, have told me that this is a post war veterans reproduction.

?

Hello

Quote by dorava View Post
    Others whos opinion I respect, have told me that this is a post war veterans reproduction.
    This is most probably

?

I know that is a bit off topic but I have two eagles for trade/sale. One is PAF (one omega is broken) and another one is full size mint Deumer. This is a rare bird. Feel free to ask or make a offer.

Fellows
    For the record on the forum – pictures of the Spink Eagles just sold on the Ebay UK.

The one with perfect fastening (+ button) looks really good

We have discussed Spink Eagle here – but always good seeing nice onces
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Page 36 of 226 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast