Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 59 of 226 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

pomaranczowy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Here is a group of eagles that belonged to a lieutenant of Polish Para. I believe the cast eagle was made in France.

First one, the cast one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Second one, plastic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Last one, small one.

Hello,
    Here is a strange eagle seen on eBay :

Probably made in Belgium ? A commémorative ? A WW2 product ?
    ZP

?

170768257342 This lead cast silver painted cap eagle with the flag colors painted on just sold for 162 pounds..not US dollars........daft for a memento item....but I guess not someone paid that much for it!!!!

I have one in my collection and you can see it in the photos I posted earlier.

Cheers,
    Piwo

going off topic, is this the eagle with the restored crown used by the current Polish army ? I have tried the old internet thingy but have not been able to get a good closeup shot of it being worn in service
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

Yes, this is the current land forces eagle, which I believe has been labeled the ‘ wz.93 ‘ . . . a fabric version pictured below on Colonel Jerzy Panas’s beret. (the metal ones appear on rogatywka caps - I'll dig up a picture and post)

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Here is one of Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces Gen. Franciszek Gągor, tragically killed in the plane crash of April 10, 2010 that also took the lives of the Polish persident and many other top officials.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 59 of 226 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast