Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

Hello!

I don't like eagle from pictures stamped 'jampazica'. Stamping is different, look at beak, head, crown and tail, something wrong?

Best Regards
    Michal

Fellows
    For the records
    Pictures of the very interesting variant of G Eagle ^ have come up in Poland recently and i have received the pictures

Unusual combination of 2 elements
    1 / no gap between the legs and wings ^ variant discussed previously on the Forum
    2 / fixing with prongs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Gaunt made eagle in sterling silver. Just sold for 145GBP. Pictured in Zawistowski 1939-45 reference, page 34. This badge has had the threaded post removed and pinback fastening added. The date of January 20, 1941 has been engraved into the reverse of eth amazon shield.

Regards,
    T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows

I have just received the pictures of this interesting Eagle.

- the "Silver" - ES....

I do not think we have discussed this variant in details before?

The revers suggests that it is / could be a French made Eagle as it appears to be suitable for the Adrian Helmet.
    However, it is not the Alavoine pattern as there are many distinctive features and differences.

Perhaps we could collectively establish more regarding this particular pattern?

Also the second Eagle - featured on pictures "ne..." is an interesting one - looking at the revers

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows

I have received this "collage" courtesy of the Friend from Poland.

I believe it features the Eagles recently offered by one of an auction house in Poland.

Anyway - nice set

Please click on the picture to enlarge!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Hi Wadowicznic,

The Cap Badges were Auctioned yesterday by Desa Auctions in Krakow, some of them made very high prices.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

Hi Again Wadowicznic,

I just thought that you might like to know that the Cap Badge illustrated bottom row 4th from the left sold for PLN 1600, £313.19p, USD 504.98, CAD 500.66,

That was some Cap Badge.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

p.s. Desa Auctions in Krakow have put the sold for prices, on the auction website.

Fellows

Just got hold of those pictures.
    Pictures feature a very interesting pattern of PAF Eagle – I do not think we have discussed it much on the forum.
    Various sources suggest the this pattern was UK made – however, I have not come across more precise information.

Please post more pictures if You have some – perhaps pictures of Airman with it.

Fellows
    More Good Pics from the Friend in Poland
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles 

A suspicious looking eagle of the Wm Scully Ltd (Montreal) type now on the market. I am only aware of the twin blade fastening system with the Scully eagles.

Regards,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 62 of 226 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast