MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 226 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    I recomend - for info on Polish Falcons

http://www.pava-swap.org/historia.htm
    Thanks, do you know of any English sites? Unfortunately I don't speak or read Polish.

Please call in English /write email to them in English – to Mr Teofil Lachowicz (the chief Archivist) – he is super helpful

Quote by dastier View Post
    Thanks, do you know of any English sites? Unfortunately I don't speak or read Polish.

Fellows
    I have just got the pics from a friend.
    Posting for our archives.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

More good pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Please call in English /write email to them in English – to Mr Teofil Lachowicz (the chief Archivist) – he is super helpful
    Thank you.

Fellows
    I have just got the pics from a friend.
    Posting for our archives.
    That's an L. Christian Lauer product, made in Nuremberg in 1945 for the Polish Auxiliary Guard companies stationed in occupied Germany.

Here's another eagle made in occupied Germany, in the city of Meppen in 1946. 47x24mm, stamped in steel. According to Zawistowski these were made by Colonel B. Mincer of the 1st Polish Armoured Division. A rare eagle residing in a friends collection.

Regards,
    T.

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Some nice bullions. Enjoy

Regards,
    T.

Polish Hat Eagles  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    Just an interesting observation – perhaps we can learn more.

Some of You may have seen this particular badge / eagle listed recently.
    I think it is worth noticing - I am not sure where / how to categorise it – It definitely relates to PSZ and / or the “Camps for Polish Displaced People in Germany 1945-47”.

The description says it was made by - l.chr.lauer Nurnberg - the producer of Polish Eagles (Guards etc)

Unfortunately the pictures are poor – but perhaps some of You know more.
    From my personal perspective – I have never seen this Eagle / Badge.

I believe this badge / eagle is of relevance.

What do You think / suggestions etc welcome
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Fellows
    Just an interesting observation – perhaps we can learn more.

Some of You may have seen this particular badge / eagle listed recently.
    I think it is worth noticing - I am not sure where / how to categorise it – It definitely relates to PSZ and / or the “Camps for Polish Displaced People in Germany 1945-47”.

The description says it was made by - l.chr.lauer Nurnberg - the producer of Polish Eagles (Guards etc)

Unfortunately the pictures are poor – but perhaps some of You know more.
    From my personal perspective – I have never seen this Eagle / Badge.

I believe this badge / eagle is of relevance.

What do You think / suggestions etc welcome
    I think you are right "Polish Guards" and one I have not seen before either. Is there a reference work that covers "Polish Guards" badges because there have been several rare variants that have surfaced recently.

This is one other:

Polish Hat Eagles

and one more :

Lauer is still trading today at Pegnitz, Germany their website is: http://www.lauer-metall.de/eng/index.html
    Maybe I should contact them and see if they have any archival records of Polish badges produced
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Where is the badge listed?

thanks

d

Page 73 of 226 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast