Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 226 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

a Tobruk participant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows

This week - i have received some pictures of the Casted PSZ Eagles form Friends of Poland to be added to out data-base
    As often - we will most likely never know who / when made them.

The brass (yellow one) is it has the "dot" above the small shield on the right (looks like production fault) - perhaps some of you has a similar Eagle that can be linked to a specific person - this could help with dating / locating the manufacturer?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Thanks to Bartosz!
    Super Scully - exceptional quality

I do nto know anything about this pattern on eagle cap badge: authenticity, production, vintage... any hints, gentlemen?

Polish Hat Eagles  

Can't add anything about authenticity or who made it but it is a beautifully crisp and detailed badge
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Polish Hat Eagles

Female survivors of the Warsaw Uprising looking through barbed wire of the former German POW camp at Oberlangen who were liberated by soldiers of 1st Polish Armoured Division on 12 April 1945.

Polish Hat Eagles

But what is the eagle badge on this woman's cap? It looks like there is no crown?

Hello
    I don't like Commando patches.
    I also have never seen Commando beret with Scully eagle ...
    Rafal

Hello!

Eagle on hat looks like pre war badge PWK

Polish Hat Eagles

Best Regards
    Michal

Many thanks, Michal

I don't believe that this one type has been posted yet. According to Zawistowski it is British made dating "with most certainty to before May 1942" and "maker unknown but most likely a London based firm". 47x34mm. Seldom seen. Nice crisp details.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 77 of 226 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast