Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default re: Polish Hat Eagles

Hello! Eagle in Zawistowski book i made from brass. My eagle is made from white metal. Regards

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello! Eagle in Zawistowski book i made from brass. My eagle is made from white metal. Regards
    Point taken! Zawistowski doesn't always get into the variants of these more uncommon and lesser known post war production badges, so posts like your are all the more interesting. Thanks again for the post Michal.

Regards,
    Tony

T
    This is an excellent sample – museum quality.
    Interestingly, I have been trying to get the “German One” for a long time in London – with no success.
    Please keep me in mind if you ever come across an acquisition opportunity

A

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Michal, Listing from Tomasz Zawistowski’s excellent book “Polskie orły do czapek w latach 1939-1945”.

Pictured below is a similar eagle from my collection. Also likely German made 1945/46.

Regards,
    T.

Hello!

I'm happy taht you enjoy. This eagle is attach to beret with star.

Regards

PS: I don't understand "Please keep me in mind if you ever come across an acquisition opportunity", sorry but i'm not know english at all. If you can write it using easier language it will be great!

?

Michal,
    i think he means that if you find another, he would be interested in possibly buying it off you ..

Regards

Gary J.

[QUOTE=MichalMag;90579]Hello!

PS: I don't understand "Please keep me in mind if you ever come across an acquisition opportunity",

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    T
    This is an excellent sample – museum quality.
    Interestingly, I have been trying to get the “German One” for a long time in London – with no success.
    Please keep me in mind if you ever come across an acquisition opportunity

A
    Hello 'A' wadowicznic,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I will certainly keep you in mind should another fly my way. These do pop up every so often.

Regards,
    Tony

Hello Gentleman.
    I would like to show you my last eagle I perches this week.
    Looks like this it is genuine one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Quote by kristof View Post
    Hello Gentleman.
    I would like to show you my last eagle I perches this week.
    Looks like this it is genuine one.
    Hello Kristoff,

BEAUTIFUL! . . . and rare! Congratulations on acquiring one of the most difficult to find hat insignias. The workmanship that goes into these is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
    T.

Jaszczur
    ?

Hello!. My eagle. Mosiądz srebrzony, r.r.a. Wymiary: 42x28x0,9 mm. "HONOR i OJCZYZNA 1939-45r"

Witaj Jaszczur, and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for posting this interesting commemorative eagle badge. Definitely not a commonly seen one. Can you provide any more details about its history?

Regards,
    Tony

Page 9 of 226 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast