Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Navy in Exile Cap Eagle, Gaunt?

Article about: Hi all. I picked this up today. As far as I can tell it seems to be a good example. I have seen these manufacture of these attributed to Gaunt. Is this correct? I put it next to an RE cap ba

Default Polish Navy in Exile Cap Eagle, Gaunt?

Hi all. I picked this up today. As far as I can tell it seems to be a good example. I have seen these manufacture of these attributed to Gaunt. Is this correct? I put it next to an RE cap badge for scale. Any comments would be welcome. Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Navy in Exile Cap Eagle, Gaunt?   Polish Navy in Exile Cap Eagle, Gaunt?  

Polish Navy in Exile Cap Eagle, Gaunt?  

Good eagle in good condition. Congrats. Yes, attributed to Gaunt.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

That's good news Tony. Thank you for your comment. I too though condition was quite good, but there appears to be some damage to the blue (enamel?) beneath the anchor. Still i'm rather pleased to own it. Cheers.