Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Polish para wing

Article about: Dear friends, As I am starting my new collection theme (1SBS) and having the opporutinity to buy this wing: I would ask the more experienced collectors to tell me if this one is original or

If I remember correctly #403 had a wreath attached to it once. #4244 is interesting.

?

Thumbs up

Quote by rsunday View Post
    403 and 487 are good badges.
    Unissued badges from Section VI, late production.

Hard to say with badge 4244.
    Can you post better (sharp) photos of front, back and edge of this badge?
    Unfortunately I am not able to post better quality pictures of 4244 badge. That's all I was provided with. Good news is that 403 and 487 are original badges.
    Thanks for your opinion

?

Quote by Krakow1 View Post
    If I remember correctly #403 had a wreath attached to it once. #4244 is interesting.
    It looks like there was a wreath attached...

Try to get better pics.
    If the badge is OK it may be bound interesting story!

Quote by jaxmon View Post

Unfortunately I am not able to post better quality pictures of 4244 badge. That's all I was provided with. Good news is that 403 and 487 are original badges.
    Thanks for your opinion

cdo
    ?

Dear fellow Collectors,

Please could someone tell me if there's a book in publication on GR Techn & Kirkwood & sons made Polish para badges? I find the subject fascinating. I have picked up a badge & am researching it. Many thanks indeed. This is a brilliant Forum by the way!

Roy

Hello Roy,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum, the book you are after has been published "History of the Polish Parachute Badge by Kapitan Jan Lorys List of Allied and Polish Personnel awarded the Parachute Badge. This was published by the PISM in September 1993, isbn : 0902508202, printed by Caldra House Publishers.

Copies of the book appear for sale on ebay or try your local library to see if they can obtain a copy for you.

Once again Welcome to the Forum and if you wish us to identify the recipient of your Parachute Badge then just post the Number.

Best wishes

Andrzej

cdo
    ?

Default Polish para wing

The posts on here are crammed with knowledge & have been a pleasure to read.. Could the experts view these please & let me know what you think. I've become a member of the forum so look forward to talking to you all. Regards, Roy

Here are the pic's (i hope they upload)

Polish para wing

cdo
    ?

and another..Polish para wing

cdo
    ?

and another...Polish para wing

cdo
    ?

and another pic...Polish para wing

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast