Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

you have hit the nail on the head. raises an interesting question though, who ,when and where.

?

Agreed !
    It is VERY good, and VERY close, and without comparing, it would be one that could easily slip through the net. !
    .. My fathers wing (3833) is obviously the closest example I know to Kierzun's and badge (3830) and was issued at the same time as my father's, so there is a measured comparator. ..

Kierzun, was on the same para training course at ringway as my father (Kurs 76).

Both jumped from chalk number 48 at Arnhem, my father was number 13 in the stick, and Kierzun was last man number 14.

Gary J.

the difference between this offering and the Jucha wing is chalk and cheese. there would have been no difference between the two wings if this wing had been of the same timeline. this wing has frighteningly good die characteristics associated with the later short wing production period. the numerals are stamped frighteningly well albeit of the wrong style. the numbers on the wreath are " head in hands " good. all in all , disquieting.

?

Just to compare .... (3833) front.
    The finish ...
    The wing tip ....

Gary J.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Hello
    Yes, it's obviously bad badge but it has a few proper elements - motto, fastener ... but generally the photos are to poor to give more details.
    Maybe somebody used good badge ... maybe.
    Cloth beret eagle is also bad - similar to eagles available some time ago on auctions.
    Collar patches - poor photo.

Greetings
    Rafal

an enigma in a puzzle wrapped in an onion

Here is another Sapper badge that is for sale on ebay with medals, I think it looks good compared with the copies discussed here. But it seems to be very silver. Is it right?

Many thanks for your comments

James

Original WW2 polish breast badge | eBay
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

?

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    Anyone got a spare Sapper badge?

All the best

James
    Hi James,

Christmas is coming and your wish may come true --> Original WW2 Polish Breast Badge Geniune badge with correct spinner. Someone has polished it. Good luck!

?

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    Here is another Sapper badge that is for sale on ebay with medals, I think it looks good compared with the copies discussed here. But it seems to be very silver. Is it right?

Many thanks for your comments

James

Original WW2 polish breast badge | eBay
    I have not noticed your post The badge is ok. See my other comment on this badge.

Best

Quote by kosa View Post
    I have not noticed your post The badge is ok. See my other comment on this badge.

Best
    Thanks Kosa

Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast