Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Yes, indeed, the Signals Officer School Badge is very, very rare. I have seen it only once on the market and it was another version than this presented by Tony - I have seen one part construction, which was partially lacquered. Unfortunatelly it is not in my possesion.

Regards,
    Jacek

Badge of the Polish Armed Forces in the USSR. Designed by Antoni Boczulski, a soldier in a 3DSK signals company. Manufactured by G. Zechovoy of Tel-Aviv, bearing Nr. 1. Measures 60x31mm. Reportedly only a single copy ever issued, to the C.O. General Władysław Anders.

The image is of what is likely a copy of the original residing maybe in the PISM London.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Anti-Aircraft Artillery ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Badge of the Polish Armed Forces in the USSR. Designed by Antoni Boczulski, a soldier in a 3DSK signals company. Manufactured by G. Zechovoy of Tel-Aviv, bearing Nr. 1. Measures 60x31mm. Reportedly only a single copy ever issued, to the C.O. General Władysław Anders.
    A badge fiiled with memories. Thanks for sharing.

The common 3DSK, although less common in .800 silver and still less common with serial number. Current internet auction listing.

Can anyone provide any more information on the serial numbered version - i.e. issued to a specific unit or officer corps?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    The common 3DSK, although less common in .800 silver and still less common with serial number. Current internet auction listing.

Can anyone provide any more information on the serial numbered version - i.e. issued to a specific unit or officer corps?
    The idea was to number badges in silver but at some point of time they gave it up. I've seen a 3DSK badge in silver with a higher number.

Cheers

Thanks kosa. I recall only ever seeing one other numbered example, #00104:

Regards,
    Tony

?

I've seen award documents for 3DSK officers but none for a numbered badge. Mystery.

Although "rare" is a very overused adjective, the badge of the 2nd Grochowski Lancers Regiment certainly qualifies. Produced by Picchiani & Barlacchi, the regiment it represents has a hazy history as it never fully materializing within the 2nd Corps. Anyone that can add more information about this badge's existence is more than welcome.

Regards,
    Tony

Quote by Igor Ostapenko View Post
    Anti-Aircraft Artillery ?
    Happy New Year !