Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 148 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    pictures of 5CKM?
    Mine has a slight corrosion issue
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    I have never seen an orginal in my life.
    I have read however that aprox 500 Polish Senior Officers served in Armoured Trains in England and Scotland.

Has anyone got the picture of the this Badge?
    I have one...and the award document. The badge is in a grouping. I will try to dig it out and get pics.

Vic

?

One more 5 CKM, slightly more worn. I have also attached a sample from the award list for this badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hello!

3DSK can you show complete award list ? I think many users of this forum want to see that

Regards

As promised
    One from my collection
    I will post US Copy tomorrow

I have also scanned the book / booklet about the 5CKM and can send to anyone who is interested over email as PDF (couple of megs).
    Great and rare publication about this unit with a lot of pictures. Language Polish
    Please send me private message

Fellows
    As promised – the US made “copy” of 5CKM.
    I have acquired it recently from the widow of the member of the 5CMK Association (kolo) in the USA (NY).

According to her the statement the badge was made by local jeweller at the end of 70 to supply the badge to the members who lost their original ones over years. Some of the badges had also been send to UK – oxford where the UK Association was HQed

5 Kresy Baon CKM

List of names and award numbers in text searchable PDF
    Attached Files Attached Files

?

It the PDF-list correct? I just compared the names and numbers with the original document and there are discrepancies with already the first 20 numbers.

Why do you think the PDF-list differs? May I ask which source was used?

Cheers,
    J

Quote by 3 DSK View Post
    It the PDF-list correct? I just compared the names and numbers with the original document and there are discrepancies with already the first 20 numbers.

Why do you think the PDF-list differs? May I ask which source was used?

Cheers,
    J

Hello Jacek,

When I aquired the 5 CKM badge I was also sent the text file which I made this PDF from. I believe the list came from a published 'Kronika' of the 5th Kres. Baon C.K.M. There could easily be mistakes in the transcription of the list from the orginal. I can easliy send the text file to be amended to create a corrected list — that would be a very wothwhile little project

Hi all

A few 8th Army patches.

Does anyone anything about the two-piece stamped metal version?

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Page 37 of 148 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast