Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 109 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Hi Mariusz, thanks for asking. The details of listing are as previous post. Take care.

Hi Tony, If you have seen the badge yet do you believe it to be a realistic starting price? My partner thinks she may be able to do the pictures.

Here are the pictures taken from Harlanduk's listing

Cracked and replacement spinner or perhaps field made? I'll let others comment on the price GB£300

It is here Military badge WW2 Poland | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Thanks for doing the pictures James. Much obliged.

As James has suggested, the badge appears to be a field made version. These were popular in the 1st Armoured Division. They are also the most commonly seen type. Unfortunately, its a ripe area for counterfeiting. Crudely made copies and out right fakes are passed off as such "warsztatowki". So it's always a risky purchase in the absence of good provenance.

I am not suggesting yours is a fake, but just stating the plain reality that exists for collectors.

Quote by harlanduk View Post
    . . . do you believe it to be a realistic starting price?
    I'll answer by posting the closing price of one that sold last autumn. This badge was found inside an old tobacco tin along with other 'related' Polish military items which did support the badge's authenticity, if the seller's story was to be believed.

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Regards,
    Tony

PS several examples of the Polish Armoured Corps "Znak Pancerny" are posted earlier in this thread.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks for the above post Tony.It looks as if we may have over valued it. At least we now know were we stand.

Hello everyone!
    Can anyone help me with these badges? Any ideas?

Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Best regards
    Mattias

Where are the photos of the reverse to show spinners, thread posts, and badge construction?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Oh, sorry - here they are!
    (in same order)
    Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Hi Mattias,

The pre-WW2 regimental badges in order of posting are the 6th Uhlans, 6th Mounted Rifles, 37th Infantry and lastly the 18th Uhlans. Unfortunately all are modern copies.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne