Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 114 of 148 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Friends,
    I have found this particular badge and I think it is of the great significance in the context of the Polish WW2 history.
    It commemorates the world's congress of Polish Citizens of Jewish heritage who survived the WW2 / Holocaust. Direct translation reads - "ex-Poles". I presume a number of veterans of Polish Free Army.
    Even took place in 50-60ts.

Hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Friends,
    I have found this particular badge and I think it is of the great significance in the context of the Polish WW2 history.
    It commemorates the world's congress of Polish Citizens of Jewish heritage who survived the WW2 / Holocaust. Direct translation reads - "ex-Poles". I presume a number of veterans of Polish Free Army.
    Even took place in 50-60ts.

Hope you like it!

Attachment 873056Attachment 873057

comradegeneral
    ?

Hello folks, new guy here, you can call me CG.

I was recently in Poland with my girlfriend, who is from there, and her uncle gave me the badges in the picture below. Does anyone here know some more about them? I haven't been able to find the badge on the right anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Hello CG and welcome to the forum. You have post war communist era items, all air force related. The badge is for the 34th Air Force Fighter Regiment which was attached to the navy.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Unknown Medals

I found these in a German trench in Germany on the Western front where a battle took place late 1944, all a few inches of each other. Is the cross is from ww1, it had a red stone in the middle that fell out due to it being cracked. The date on it is 7-12-18/ 7-12-19. No idea if the shield is polish, I also think the small one is polish. Does anyone also know a good war to clean these up, I don't want to damage them. Totally posted this in the wrong spot, not sure how to move it to the beginning of the forum. My apologies.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Found these in a German trench where a battle took place in December 1944 on the Western Front just at the beginning of the ardennes on the Germany side. I was told that they are polish, does anyone know any details about them? The cross has two dates on it, 7-12-18/ 7-12-19, it also had a red stone in the middle. Danke!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hello hessen86,

The top badge in the photograph is the 34 Pulk Piechoty (34th Infantry Regiment Badge) and the small badge below it is the Collar Badge for the 82 Pulk Piechoty (82nd Infantry Regiment).

The other larger badge I have no idea, perhaps one of the other forum members will submit a post, also would it be possible to view the reverse of the 3.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you very much for the info, when I get home from work I'll photo the reverse side.

George William Gordon
    ?

Can anybody give me more information on this, i wold like to know more about what part of the military this is from.Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Polish 2nd Armoured Brigade which was later upgraded to the 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division. They were part of the Polish II Corps that fought in Italy.