Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Hi, what do you think about that badge, is it original? I have conformation of issue papers for this badge, eventually I would like to get 6th Lwow Infantry Division Badge.
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Hi Mariusz,

All items look 100% genuine. I can also vouch for the seller as an honest individual that you can trust to back up his items. Bid with confidence, as the old saying goes !

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you

Here is a Polish 2 Corps badge that I acquired a few moths ago. It was part of a packet of 9 badges that I picked up for $20 USD. Of all of them this is the only one that isn't obviously fake. But is it authentic?

Any comments? Thanks, dastier

Ruler is cm. on bottom, inches on the right.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Happy this time to report that it is 100% genuine!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Thanks Tony, Any thoughts on what its worth?

What a fluke - this was in a packet of Polish badges that I bid on for $20 USD Of all the badges I thought that maybe this one was real. Happy to find out I was right. Its so hard to bid on a picture!

Here are the rest of the packet - any help in identifying would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

dastier, a quick reply - I see four pre-war collar badges in that lot: Bottom left of the first picture – school badges; and in the second picture a Podhale regiment collar badge (swastika amidst pine sprigs).

The 2nd Corps badge is worth roughly $50 to $70. The school collar badges maybe $20 each. The Podhale collar badge could fetch upwards of $50.

A good buy for 20 bucks!

T.

Hi,
    2 round badges with letters WSO and WAM are modern Polish Army cadets' insignia for shoulder straps:
    WSO - WYZSZA SZKOLA OFICERSKA - Higher Officer School
    WAM - WOJSKOWA AKADEMIA MEDYCZNA - Military Medical Academy.
    Value: 2-3 USD.
    Greetings
    Rafal

Quote by rsunday View Post
    Hi,
    2 round badges with letters WSO and WAM are modern Polish Army cadets' insignia for shoulder straps:
    WSO - WYZSZA SZKOLA OFICERSKA - Higher Officer School
    WAM - WOJSKOWA AKADEMIA MEDYCZNA - Military Medical Academy.
    Value: 2-3 USD.
    Greetings
    Rafal
    Thanks, Rafal. I took a chance on the packet because of the 2 Corps badge that was mixed in. Everything else is just gravy.

The bullion one is a Medical troops collar insignia. A caduceus (or more accurately the rod of Asclepius) between two sprigs.

Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast