Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Fellows

Just for the record on our Forum – i am posting the good pictures of 8 Battalion’s Badge (BARBANCKI RIFLES REGT of 1 ARM Div) – currently listed on ebay.

I have read the history of the 8th Battalion and had access to some testimonies of Veterans – 8th Battalion had made great sacrifice and contribution in the name of Poland.

In terms of the Badge for 8th Battalion – i do not actually know if there had been 2 versions (for officers and other ranks) – to my knowledge not.
    I have seen only one pattern as presented above.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    In terms of the Badge for 8th Battalion – i do not actually know if there had been 2 versions (for officers and other ranks) – to my knowledge not.
    I have seen only one pattern as presented above.
    Hello
    Indeed, there was only one version of this badge. The design has been aprooved in "Dziennik Rozkazów" 1946, nr 1, poz. 4.
    Regards
    Orkan

Hello,
    The first auction is mine... A bid just for the pleasure...
    Probably a lot of people on it...
    Ze-Pole

NIEMCY, oh the irony

Just a quick post on 7 Panzer Regiment to follow the recent listing on ebay.

This is my understanding as to how the original looks like.
    Unfortunately i do not have this badge in my collection (formerly sold by numizmatyka).
    The history + some useful statistic are well described in the monumental book of W. Zebrowski – Polska Bron Pancerna – London 1974.

On something-else
    I am looking for some statistic / information regarding the 3 Panzer Regiment stationed in Scotland / England – i have recently acquired a book with pictures of Polish Solders wearing nr 3 on their “pagons” and the badge of 3 Panzer Regiment.

In fact i have never seen an original badge.
    From the Zebrowski’s books i learned that there had been c770+ member of the regiment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

interestingly, the spinner has been changed

Hello
    Joined some weeks ago and was kindly asked to post some images from PICCHIANI & BARLACCHI that I had posted on another thread. Have also included scans of a pair of 4th Skorpion regiment coller pennons that belonged to my great uncle who was a tank mechanic.

Hope you find them interesting.
    Chris........................
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Hi avid PAF collectors

Anbody help out with a clear, crisp hi-res image of set of Polish pilot wings (Gaunt or similar) and PAF cap badge circa 1940-42 must be shot absolutley 'flat on'. Contact via PM or email me

They are for a book project. I will naturally credit the photos with your name and copyright on the acknowledgements page and you will recieve a copy of the book as compensation
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Fellows
    For the records on our Forum.
    Good pictures of - 25 Lancers’ Badge – recently sold on ebay.

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hi
    I hope You won the 8th Battalion’s Badge.
    It was a great Regiment and, i think, its Badge is “must have” for a good Collection of Free Polish Forces.
    It took me sometime to find one and i was lucky 3 years ago.
    One day, I would love to invest some time at Sikorski Inst in London to establish if there is a list of linking names of Soldiers with nr on badges?

Quote by ze-pole View Post
    Hello,
    The first auction is mine... A bid just for the pleasure...
    Probably a lot of people on it...
    Ze-Pole

Page 56 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast