MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

?

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Thanks for being a good sport about the little slip of judgment! Sorry for finding it hilarious though You see copies where there are none and then you see Polish badges where there are only bicycles. But I think there is a lesson to be learned for all of us. To paraphrase Freud: Sometimes a bicycle badge is only a bicycle badge.

I think we should move onward and forward to...."Victoria"

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    I know this is priceless - and – funny mistake

The one thing both copies and bycicles have in common,
    is that there are plenty of both around!!!:

Fellows
    Any info on the numbers / units rewarded this Anti-aircraft Artillery badge.
    I have not come across the “widely” available source in a form of a book on Anti-aircraft Artillery of Polish Free Forces to get the feel for numbers.

I have seen this badge only one time – unfortunately and regrettably I had not bought it
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

For the records on the forum - I am posting – good quality pictures of 3 Lancers (one of 3 types – most common one).
    If I remember correctly, this badge was sold on Allegro a few months back
    Good visibility of details – hope some of You will find it helpful while looking for the acquisition target

Has anybody got the marek Wronski Book that is the mammography of this badge /and regiment? – there is a very good table there setting out statistic for all 3 types of this badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

3mk
    ?

Hey Wadowicznic

I may be wrong but I dont think the Anti-Aircraft Artillery is a Exile badge but a pre-war Polish badge.

Although I may be wrong so lets wait for another member to comment

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Hey Wadowicznic

I may be wrong but I dont think the Anti-Aircraft Artillery is a Exile badge but a pre-war Polish badge.

Although I may be wrong so lets wait for another member to comment
    Sorry Emil, definitely exile PSZnZ.

Here's a "warsztatowka":

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

3mk
    ?

Hey Tony,
    Thanks for confirming that, I need to start looking through my reference photos before I comment

The back fastening is a big clue as Its rarely seen on pre-war Polish badges.

Regards
    Emil

lugs and things, a British trait.
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

?

beautifully dressed up

collar devices accompanying the badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast