Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 69 of 148 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Hello,
    Wouldn't it be this auction ?

POLISH POLAND WWII 16th DRAGOONS BADGE en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 23-déc.-10 23:00:30 Paris)

For the 16th Dragoons, an example of legitymacja, with some other badges. Picture from the book "L'Epopee de la 1ere Division Blindee Polonaise", Ysec Editions.

Ze-Pole

Thank you Ze-Pole for the link to 16 Dragoons

In terms of your picture - exceptional set
    Do You have close pictures of the ID for 16 Drag?
    It would be truly excellent to see it

Also – if You have, please post the close-up pictures of 2 other badges presented. Especially, the 2 Rifles Regiment / Battalion. There is a lot of controversy around this badge – I have send a few contemporary re-strikes (from the 80ts). I am not even sure if the one I have in my collection is the war time one or the re-strike.

Hello,
    The legitymacja was to Mister Edmund KOWALKOWSKI. I have got no close-up picture for the moment... I will try later. This man was after in the zandarmeri unit.
    For the other badges, unfortunately, I have them no more, exchanged years ago against 1rst Pol Arm Div material items. I kept the map, from Scotland, given by mister Michal KUC, from the HQ of the 3rd Infantry Briade of General Maczek's Division.
    Ze-Pole

Fellows,
    Looking at the Desa Results – I have noticed an exceptional badge.

In my opinion it validates to have small debate / information gathering session about it to add to our collective PSZ knowledge.

The Pilot’s Badge apparently made by Filski London (silver, signatures – Letter F in triangle). Unfortunately there is not picture of the back of the badge.

Any more information about the manufacturer – Filski?
    Price achieved – 3900PLN suggests that it is an exceptional specimen!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Small request – can somebody post the pictures of the 16 Dragoons’ Badge (white cross) recently listed on the Ebay UK.
    . . . it is interesting to set out some statistics re 16 Dragoons.

According the monumental book – Polska Bron Pancerna – by W Zebrowski the regiment had; 45 Officers and 908 other ranks in May 1945. Actually it was the biggest regiment of the 16 Independent Armored Brigade (Infanterie Sturmabzeichen). Interestingly 16 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen had many Poles ex German Army (initially forcibly conscripted and then subsequently taken POW by Allied Forces in Western Europe and Italy in 1944 and 45).

Despite relatively high nrs – I have not seen this badge often in the past.
    Very interesting information wadowicznic. Thanks for posting. Here are the requested auction pics. The hammer dropped at 293GBP.

Regards,
    T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Tony
    Thank You for the posting on 16 Dragons - Auction /Pictures
    It is interesting to compare those auction pictures with the Badge featured on the page 46 of this Forum (also from your archives).

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

There are some interesting differences, among others, in the shape of the Lion(s).

I am really interested to research if there had been 2 types of 16 Drs’ badge and / or there are some other explanations.

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Very interesting information wadowicznic. Thanks for posting. Here are the requested auction pics. The hammer dropped at 293GBP.

Regards,
    T.

?

Witam wszystkich serdecznie.
    Mam na imię Marcin i z częścią z Was już znam się.
    Od 5 lat zbieram pamiątki po PSZ a konkretnie odznaki pułkowe.
    Szkoda, że dopiero niedawno dowiedziałem się o istnieniu tego forum.
    Tyle tu informacji, wiedzy i życzliwych kolegów.
    Póki co moja skromna kolekcja w miarę upływu czasu wzbogaca sią jakościowo. A początki były trudne, sporo kupionych kopii, kilku nieuczciwych ludzi spotkanych po drodze, brr.

Pozdrawiam

Marcin

Witamy Marcinie - mam nadzieje ze przyda Ci sie wiedza zgromadzona na Forum.
    Oczekujemy na Twoje posty i wklad w dyskusie.

Quote by Dlugi View Post
    Witam wszystkich serdecznie.
    Mam na imię Marcin i z częścią z Was już znam się.
    Od 5 lat zbieram pamiątki po PSZ a konkretnie odznaki pułkowe.
    Szkoda, że dopiero niedawno dowiedziałem się o istnieniu tego forum.
    Tyle tu informacji, wiedzy i życzliwych kolegów.
    Póki co moja skromna kolekcja w miarę upływu czasu wzbogaca sią jakościowo. A początki były trudne, sporo kupionych kopii, kilku nieuczciwych ludzi spotkanych po drodze, brr.

Pozdrawiam

Marcin

?

Ciekaw jestem jak w końcu wygląda sprawa z odznaką 1 Pułku Art. Plot (bumerangi). Kupiłem ją jakiś czas temu w Numizmatyce i do dziś byłem pewien jej oryginalności. Po przeczytaniu informacji na tym forum zwątpiłem lekko. Z resztą zdjęcie mojej odznaki było już prezentowane tutaj. To ta z nr 468. W jaki sposób ją zweryfikować?

Witam!

O ile pamietam ta odznaka z Numizmatyki byla w porzadku

But let write in English, not everyone know Polish language.

Best Regards

Page 69 of 148 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast