Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

I know nothing about badges im just posting as im poling them out from boxes I got it same time ago, but I like history of PSZ/Z
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Mariusz
    One of the best sets I have ever seen.
    I have to say impossible to compete
    I have seen some other pictures with Para badges you have put – incredible
    Please post them here on this forum as well so we have complete picture of Andrzej and exxellent pictures of Para Badge.
    A

?

Thats a fantastic grouping !!!!

A couple of things to note ....
    The small GQ Parachute badge is the early button back type ..
    Also, He was awarded the Air Crew Europe Star ... the rarest of the British campaign stars !! (Do you have the actual medals ??)

Gary J.

I got all his WWII items 4-5years ago from my aunt. She has throw to the garbage his uniforms, hats …, she did not want me to take any more of the “garbage” to my condo lol. Here is same of the picture of same of the items that I have. I don’t have the Air Crew Europe Star. I will have to ask my aunt if she has any more of the medals. I know she has lots of pictures that I could get from her, and maybe post same.
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Like I mention I don’t know much about medals and badges … (GQ Parachute badge the early button back type ..) was it given to him fore what? And GQ is?
    Mariusz

Same more of air staff. What kind of version of that MEDAL LOTNICZY is it?
    M

More of infantry staff. What kind of version of that MEDAL is it?
    M

I dont know if the blue and red medal cane from Andrzej but it looks like the badge. D.1.G
    M

Quote by Mariusz View Post
    Like I mention I don’t know much about medals and badges … (GQ Parachute badge the early button back type ..) was it given to him fore what? And GQ is?
    Mariusz
    The "GQ" badges were given out as souvenirs to men who had just earnt their Para wings. (British Paras got them too) It was a bit of a public relations exercise for the Company. The men would wear them or give them to sweethearts to wear and the Company got some nice advertising from them.

GQ Parachutes was established by James Gregory and Sir Raymond Quilter, their initials being used to name the Company.

Cheers, Ade.

badge
    M

Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast