Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Polish ring

Article about: Hi Guys, I was talking with one of my customers today about the war, as you do She was telling me that her late Mother was given a ring by a Polish Soldier who was stationed in the UK during

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish ring

I would love to own something like this,hand made Polish items are one of my favorites!

I have one as well in my collection...I'll see if I can dig it up !!

Vic

Hi Guys here is a ring that i was given by a friend of the owners family found in an old box full of other great items that belonged to this individual following his death. The mans name was Lt. Colonel (Pod Pulkownik) Wlozimerz Samira of the 4th Scorpions. The inscription reads
    D_cy Br. Panc. w Z.S.R.R.
    Brac Pancerna 24vii-1942.
    The pictures arent the greatest but if anyone is interested i can take some beter pictures for posting.
    Rob

Quote by robert odulinski View Post
    Hi Guys here is a ring that i was given by a friend of the owners family found in an old box full of other great items that belonged to this individual following his death. The mans name was Lt. Colonel (Pod Pulkownik) Wlozimerz Samira of the 4th Scorpions. The inscription reads
    D_cy Br. Panc. w Z.S.R.R.
    Brac Pancerna 24vii-1942.
    The pictures arent the greatest but if anyone is interested i can take some beter pictures for posting.
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

First 'Armoured Arm' signet ring I have seen I would definitely appreciate seeing some crisp close-up shots if possible.
    Did you ever track down a copy of Lt. Col. Samira's memoir? I have been looking... but no luck so far
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by 4thskorpion View Post
    Hi Rob,

First 'Armoured Arm' signet ring I have seen I would definitely appreciate seeing some crisp close-up shots if possible.
    Did you ever track down a copy of Lt. Col. Samira's memoir? I have been looking... but no luck so far
    Thanks very much it fits my findger perfectly and i have to admit to wearing it to a couple of formal dances it got some comments.

Im glad you like it its beautiful and the inscription is just really cool. anyidea what the inital numbers may mean?

Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2