Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

PSZ Military Police

Article about: Ade, I have 110, 111, 112, on a green square for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Battalions, .... I think it looks like the 79 was the sub-unit marking for the MP transport. Another shot in the motorpool c

?

Default Second Corps Military Police Uniform

This is one of my very first "Finds"! I deliberated over spending the $150 the seller was asking some 18 years ago.

The seller swore he could find me the vets paperwork as I bought this at a Toronto military show. That never came to be.

The collar was lapeled as was the Polish practice. I suspect he was no youngster....with the 1918-21 War Medal and ten year service medal
    Piwo

PSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military Police

Very nice indeed!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Wonderful BD Paul. I'm certain there are no lingering regrets over parting with the $150.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Lovely BD.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello,

Just bought it a few days ago on e-bay... custom made "Ike jacket" with removable shoulder boards.

PSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military PolicePSZ Military Police

?

Hi,

Photo album of the 3rd Squadron from 1946, printed in Italy, only 200 copies been made All history of the unit from 1940 as platoon to the Squadron.

PSZ Military Police

Hi Sebol,

Congratulations on a very nice (and rare) acquisition, and thanks for sharing it with us

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hej all, I finally own Znak Służbowy Żandarmerii

PSZ Military Police

Regards,
    Seb

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6