Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ryszard Kabat

Article about: Hi everyone! I'm looking for any information about This guy, please?

Default Ryszard Kabat

Hi everyone! I'm looking for any information about This guy, please?Ryszard Kabat

I bought that record last time. Anyone can help to know something about life that solder please

Is that mean does't exist any Ryszard Kabat?

I would like to know if that solder ever existed. Can anyone help again please?Ryszard KabatRyszard Kabat

If it is a genuine document – as it appears to be - then you have proof that this fellow existed. But it appears that nobody here has any information about him. Not surprising with lower rank soldiers. You might want to put in a request at the PISM in London Sikorski, although the research is not a free ride and you’ll need to pony up some cash.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you for reply, last question is why There's no stamp or sign?

Hello Dawid,

Unfortunately did not fight at Monte Cassino and surprisingly is not list in the Regimental History.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Quote by andrzejku98 View Post
    Hello Dawid,

Unfortunately did not fight at Monte Cassino and surprisingly is not list in the Regimental History.

Best wishes

Andrzej
    This regiment had a regimental history book? Could you pleas give me some more details?

Hello Mraz,

The Regimental History 8 Pułk Artylerii Przeciwlotniczej Ciężkiej by Kazimierz Bortkiewicz , published privately in London in 1991, 128 pages unfortunately no isbn: (International standard book number.

You might be lucky and find that your local library might be able to order a copy if they have one in their stock.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thanks again there left two ways; he join to regiment after War As prison or it is fake.