Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sikorski Museum, London

Article about: I am so relaxed the photo's didnot attach sorry about that here goes again I will try one at a time Awards of General Dr Roman Odzierzynski

Default Re: Sikorski Museum, London

Having to use gif files reduces the clarity of the original photo's, but here are a few more:

The medals awarded to Wing Commander Stefan Janus, Sqdn Ldr Eugeniusz Horbaczewski, Group Captain Aleksander Gabszewicz, General of Division Klemens Rudnicki
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London  
    Attached Images Attached Images Sikorski Museum, London  Sikorski Museum, London  Sikorski Museum, London 

I sincerely hope that you enjoy the photographs that I have placed on the site.

The next group includes General Bor Komorowski's awards, General Stanislaw Kopanski's awards along with General Noel's and a painting of General Gustaw Orlicz Dreszer

General Bor-Komorowski's awards
    Attached Images Attached Images Sikorski Museum, London 

I certainly am

Cheers, Ade.

General Stanislaw Kopanski's awards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London  

General Bronislaw Noel's awards

Painting of General Gustaw Orlicz Dreszer

To close with tonight a painting depicting 1PUL during the Polish Soviet War, Polish Armour from the C17th, and a painting of a member of a Bomber crew.

I hope that you enjoy them.

Best wishes

Andrzejku
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London   Sikorski Museum, London  

Attached Images Attached Images Sikorski Museum, London 

Andrzejku, many thanks for these posts.

Please don’t stop there!!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi everyone some more photographs again apologies the gif files reduce the clarity of the originals.

Todays photographs include the awards of General Dr. Roman Odzierzynski, General Antoni Grudzinski, General Ludwik Kmicic-Skrzynski (Check out the number of Crosses of Valour that he was awarded), Plk Edward Milewski, Plk Kazimierz Zaorski and to end the Regimental Standards found on the 1st floor of the Museum.

I hope that you all enjoy them and if any one would like me to email any of them, please let me know.

I'am off at the moment with acute back pain and high on Diazapan.

Take care

Andrzejku

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast