Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sikorski Museum, London

Article about: I am so relaxed the photo's didnot attach sorry about that here goes again I will try one at a time Awards of General Dr Roman Odzierzynski

Default Re: Sikorski Museum, London

Hi everyone I'am back again with more photos, this one is of General Klemens Rudnicki taken in the Sikorski after he had opened the exhibition to mark the 50th Anniversary of the start of WW2.

General Rudnicki is in the centre with cigarette
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London  

Hi again everyone this time I have got some uniforms from Army General to Pplk Tank Commander to Naval Officer.

I hope that you enjoy them and once again if you would like me to email any of them just let me know.

Best wishes

Andrzejku98
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London   Sikorski Museum, London  

Sikorski Museum, London   Sikorski Museum, London  

Hi this is the last one for tonight, something special a Bronze of Wojtek carrying a shell and the Mermaid of Warsaw and a Bronze bust of King Jan III Sobieski.

I hope that you all will enjoy, more to follow.

Best wishes

Andrzejku
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London   Sikorski Museum, London  

Sikorski Museum, London  

Juergen
    ?

Hello andrzejku,greetings!
    Great Pictures indeed!Love them the bronces are excellent(Wojtek!)
    got my message?I just joinend War relics
    best wishes,Regards/Pozdrowienia
    Jurgen

Good morning everyone I hope that you like todays addittions more uniforms including Papel Ambassador Papee's uniform as well as General Sikorski's.

I will add more when I have time later on today

Andrzejku

Now for General Anders Orders and Decorations you will note that when I took the first photo back in the 1970's is 1918-1921 Cross of Valour has 3 Bars and is the Albin Rozycki type. The second photo that I took back in the early 1990's the Cross of Valour has been changed for a WW2 type but with no bars.

Interesting also included is a photo of the fireplace in the Generals study taken in the 1970's and then the second after the visit of President Walesa in the early 1990's and the award of the Order of the White Eagle is clearly displayed.

I hope that you all enjoy the photographs and try to visit the Museum at least once.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

Sikorski Museum, London  

Some of my better photographs are stuck into books that unfortunately I cannot remove but I hope that you like these few,

A miniature of the Generals daughter Zofia, the Generals desk, his order of the White Eagle and his painting done during WW2.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

Juergen
    ?

Hello,Andrzejku-greetings,got my last message?
    This are excellent Pictures thanks very much for sharing them!Most appreciatet-
    Yes I love one Day see it for myself!
    best Regards
    Jurgen

Echoing Juergen’s post - thank you for the additional pictures!

I am particularly interested in why the display of General Anders’ decorations had been altered. Maybe one of our forum members knows??

Many thanks again andrzejku

T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you for these posts.
    Mariusz

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast