Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sikorski Museum, London

Article about: I am so relaxed the photo's didnot attach sorry about that here goes again I will try one at a time Awards of General Dr Roman Odzierzynski

Default Re: Sikorski Museum, London

Hi everyone,

Just thought that you might like to see General Roman Odzierzynski receiving his C.B.E. and Generals Duch and Bohusz-Szyszko receive their D.S.O.'s.

Plus General Nikodem Sulik after receiving his CBE although his medals are not in the Sikorski.

I hope that you will enjoy seeing them.

Best wishes

Andrzejku
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sikorski Museum, London   Sikorski Museum, London  

Sikorski Museum, London  

?

That's an impressive collection of Regimental Colours! ! !
    Attached Images Attached Images Sikorski Museum, London  Sikorski Museum, London 

Hi Everyone,

Whilst searching through my disc's I came across these 4 photographs I hope that you will like them.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

jbk
    ?

jbk can you fix your attachment please (Attachment 367330). When I click on it I get a 'you have followed a dead link' message. Thanks

Quote by dastier View Post
    jbk can you fix your attachment please (Attachment 367330). When I click on it I get a 'you have followed a dead link' message. Thanks
    Thanks Mike, you beat me to the punch.

Hello jbk and welcome to the forum! Please avoid off site photo hosting and post pictures directly onto the thread using the "Go Advanced" and then "Post Pictures" tabs below. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

jbk
    ?

Thanks for welcoming me into this group. Thank you, I was lucky to be there and to speak to a former veteran and guide. I felt so humbled in that place that I was lacking words. That guy must have thought that I just came along cause I was bored of my life or so...whereas I have realised one of my biggest dreams. I will post some of my pics, please bear with me.

jbk
    ?

Sikorski Museum, London

- - Updated - -

Battle of Falaise

- - Updated - -

Sikorski Museum, London

- - Updated - -

The real deal! Has made it all the way from Poland in 39 to the UK!

jbk
    ?

Sikorski Museum, London

jbk
    ?

Ulan Lances, taken back to the UK. The one with the eagle has been found at Mokra, when the commies ruled (in the 70's or 80's I believe) and the farmer sent it rather to the "Free Poles" here in the UK.

- - Updated - -

Sikorski Museum, London The real Monte Cassino banner which was sporadically made for "the occassion" in the "last minute"

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast