Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Vii polish-canadian show 2010

Article about: Same pictures from VII POLISH-CANADIAN COIN,STAMP & COLLECTIBLES SHOW 2010 Annoyed from this ads?   Mariusz

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Vii polish-canadian show 2010

Hey Tony,
    I came late and never seen the tunic but I was told it was a Polish Para BD.

Paratrooper thats all I know I'll check to see if I have a pic. Ask adam he knows the buyer.

Hey tony if you look at the picture with the posters and a tunic on display you can see me standing to the left talking to paul konys that was his display and just below that picture to the right is Adam, I'm behind the tunic but you can see paul.

Thanks Chris. But with all due respect, I’m more interested in seeing the tunic that sold! Is it somewhere hiding in these pics? If so, I can't seem to spot it.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Blimey ! old PK was at the show !!!!
    The "Ohio Express" gets everywhere !!!

Regards

Gary J.

Quote by Chris Szypulewski View Post
    Hey tony if you look at the picture with the posters and a tunic on display you can see me standing to the left talking to paul konys that was his display and just below that picture to the right is Adam, I'm behind the tunic but you can see paul.

Paul and have knowen each other since 2004 but never met in person only in email him and I talked for about an hour at the show both of us trying to figure out where we knew our last names from .it dawned on us after I left the show where we knew each other from and living close to the church I went back and had a Polish beer with him(that he brewed) and had a good laugh about the whole thing.

?

I've known PK via the net for about 10 years ...
    And met him at Beltring by pure accident about 4 years ago.

Gary J.

Hi the elderly gentleman im standing with is Boleslaw William Makowski he published few books here is one of the books. Boleslae Makowski served with 10 Pulk Artylerii Ciezkiej(10Heavy Artillery Regiment), he received VM, KW.
    Here are few pictures of 10 Pulk Artylerii Ciezkiej (10Heavy Artillery Regiment)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vii polish-canadian show 2010   Vii polish-canadian show 2010  

Vii polish-canadian show 2010   Vii polish-canadian show 2010  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3