Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Who signs ?

Article about: Hello, I take advantage of the Covid-19 to make some researches... I am not yet allowed to go out my house ; that should be possible in France next Monday. I will go back in my school. Who c

Default Who signs ?

Hello,
    I take advantage of the Covid-19 to make some researches...
    I am not yet allowed to go out my house ; that should be possible in France next Monday.
    I will go back in my school.

Who could help me to identify the red signature in the next document ?
    I know that the green signature surrounded in green is General Maczek's.
    But the red signature ?

Who signs ?

Thank you in advance.
    ZP

I have sent this to a Polish friend, i will let you know if he can make out the signature.
    He has said the writing below the signature says "General Brygady", he says the signature is hard to decipher but he will try to make it out. Is this the back of a photo?

Hello,
    Thank you in advance.
    The back of the car is not a photo, just an invitation to a cultural meeting about the PSZ.
    ZP

Hello ze-pole,

IMO this signature marked in green ellipse is not the signarure of General Stanisław Maczek.

Who signs ?

Example of the signature of gen. Stanisław Maczek.

Regards
    Konrad

Hello conrado,
    I would have thought like you, but that is well the General Maczek who signed this card, directly to the soldier who gave it to me years ago.
    Best regards.
    ZP
    PS : he said to me he signed after the lunch where he was invited. I don't imagine he failed and that it was not the true. I know very well the signature of general Maczek. There are many similitude, but sure that is not a common way to sign. Perhpas too much drink and quickly signed...

Ze-pole,

This signature in red ellipse is the signarure of generał brygady Kazimierz Malinowski:

Who signs ?

Gen. bryg. Kazimierz Malinowski, photo taken after 1931

Who signs ?

This is a document of 15th July 1945 signed by the Chief of the Office of Education and Care for Soldiers gen. bryg. Kazimierz Malinowski, Staff of the Commander-in-Chief, London.

The document informs about sending for official use lists of names of former prisoners of war staying in the former Oflag VII-A Murnau and lists containing the names of Polish women from Ravensbruck staying in camps in Sweden.

Who signs ?

Gen. bryg. Kazimierz Malinowski - soldier of the Polish Legions and an Officer of the Polish Army, interned by the Germans, co-organizer of the Polish Army in France and associate of General Józef Haller. In September 1939 he served as Deputy Chief of Staff of the Commander-in-Chief.

General Tadeusz Malinowski was born 14th July 1888 in Wadowice. After the September Campaign 1939 he went to France where he worked in the Family Evacuation Commission of the Ministry of Military Affairs. After the evacuation to Great Britain he was the head of the Family Affairs Bureau of the Ministry of National Defense, and from May to October 1942 and first Deputy Minister of National Defense. In the same department he was then the head of the Office of Education and Care for Soldiers. In the years 1945–1947 he was a member of the Advisory Commission of the Supreme Commander and managed the Social Fund of Soldiers.

He remained in London for the rest of his life. He died on 4th May 1980 in London. He was buried in the Polish part of the Gunnersbury cemetery.

Who signs ?

Dedication of the White Eagle Club in London, 16th May 1944. From the right: General Tadeusz Malinowski, Minister Władysław Banaczyk, General Marian Kukiel and General Mieczysław Norwid-Neugebauer

Who signs ?

Dedication of the White Eagle Club in London, 16th May 1944. On the right General Tadeusz Malinowski.

Regards
    Konrad
    Last edited by conrado; 05-06-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Hello,
    Whaouh !
    THANK YOU very much conrado, you are the best !
    Best regards.
    ZP