Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Zygmunt Kozłowski collection

Article about: Hi Starszy, I have found the following information in the Regimental list for the Carpathian Lancers on Zygmunt Kozlowski Ranny , KW 2 (Wound Ribbon and Cross of Valour and Bar), also from t

Default Zygmunt Kozłowski collection

Hi, another recent purchase,I will post as much as I can as I am new to this site.I am wondering about this serviceman......what he survived....and where could I possibly obtain some sort of military record about him ?Obviously ,I am no relative to him ,however,I am related to his endorsing officer on quite a few of his legitimacia(S.Z. i AM NAMED AFTER MY GRANDFATHER)At the time of internet purchase I was not aware as to the officer endorsing his documents was in fact a relative!!!!I once again will attempt to supply pics to the forum for discussion.I also tracked down his ex-wife and she will post me some photos of him.the collection I purchased included service medals,regimental badges with corresponding paperwork,medal box..posted to Australia!,letter about query on Polish airmen in Battle of Britian,Monte Cassino Cross,Cross of Valor awarded twice,wound bar,etc etc.I would love to find out a little more as to his deeds of service as I noticed there was a postingon this site by 5th lancer about a relative of his,of which he provided photo of Monte cassino Cross #38416 on this site and Zig(as he was known) was awarded cross #38411.I would love to find this 5th lancer person to see if his relo ever mentioned Zig in his stories!!!Any helpful information is well received.

Default re: Zygmunt Kozłowski collection

Hi again Starszy,

We are all eager to see pics!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

I hope this works!!!

Starszy - follow steps 1 through 4 to post your pics :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zygmunt Kozłowski collection   Zygmunt Kozłowski collection  

Zygmunt Kozłowski collection   Zygmunt Kozłowski collection  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

I have uploaded pics to my attachment file...,double checked settings with my mouse that i can drag and paste files...all fine...still will not allow me to add them to my thread/post.....help again!!!!

Quote by starszy View Post
    ...,double checked settings with my mouse that i can drag and paste files...
    Starszy, forget the 'dragging and pasting' method and follow the four steps I suggested.

Use JPEG photo files and you should be able to get your pics uploaded.

T.

Tony,i uploaded to my attachments attempt to do this and a popup message shows up from this site.... it states...[message from Webpage] !PLEASE DRAG AND DROPAN EXISTING ATTACHMENT ON TO "DRAG FILES HERE"OR ADD A NEW ONE BY PRESSING ADD FILES
    Last edited by starszy; 03-11-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Tony,i uploaded to my attachments attempt to do this and a popup message shows up from this site.... it states...[message from Webpage] !PLEASE DRAG AND DROPAN EXISTING ATTACHMENT ON TO "DRAG FILES HERE"OR ADD A NEW ONE BY PRESSING ADD FILES
    OR should I DELETE THE PICS AND RELOAD AND THEN HITB THE POST BUTTON

i wll enter pics one at a time!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zygmunt Kozłowski collection   Zygmunt Kozłowski collection  

Last edited by starszy; 03-11-2012 at 04:55 AM. Reason: more pictures

Hi there ,some more pics of this servicemans collection!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast