Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?

Article about: more

A34
    ?

Default Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?

Hey Guys,

I hope this is ok to post here. I have some very old aircraft instruments that I want to sell. Some I believe are from WWII. Some are from the 1950's and later. They came from a friend of mine that served on PBY's in WWII. Where would be the best place to sell something like that? Is there a website that will help me decode part numbers for application and year of manufacture?

Thanks !!

Default Re: Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?

what you got put some pics up please for me im into aircraft instruments.cheers

A34
    ?

Quote by airwarrior View Post
    what you got put some pics up please for me im into aircraft instruments.cheers
    Ok, will do later this afternoon. I also have some very old military aviation photographs (WWII and Korean war) and a 2 blade prop that been cut down for wall art. You interested in that stuff too?

Thanks !

?

I would definetly like to see the aviation photos!

yes please into all of that stuff

A34
    ?

Here are the instruments, let me know if you have any questions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?   Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?  

Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?   Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?  

Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?   Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?  

A34
    ?

More pics. The last two are a current production clock that looks like a compass and a thermometer that looks like an airspeed indicator.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?   Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?  

A34
    ?

Here's the prop.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any idea of where to sell old aircraft instruments?  

pic 1 is a ww2 altimeter .pic2 post war.pic 3 post war.pic 4 postwar.pic5 ww2magnetic compass.pic 6 ww2 rpm guage.pic 7 ww2 fuel guage.pic 8 ww2 artificial horizon the rest i think are post war but the ones that are ww2 are nice used in a variety of u.s.a.a.f aircraft. The prop is nice dont know if it is military or not cant work out what it is from anyone correct me if im wrong please on what i have said not the best at us instruments but think i have got these right.

A34
    ?

Thanks for the instrument info Andy. Here are few of the more relevant aviation pics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast