Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

B-17

Article about: This was circling over my back yard once or twice an hours all Saturday afternoon. TV Story: WWII bomber lands in Manchester | Local News - WMUR Home Newspaper Article: http://www.nashuatele

?

Default B-17

This was circling over my back yard once or twice an hours all Saturday afternoon.

B-17

B-17

TV Story:
    WWII bomber lands in Manchester | Local News - WMUR Home

Newspaper Article:
    http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/...wwii-b-17.html
    Regards,
    John

Lucky you.
    Must have been nice.
    chris

Very cool and some great pics from the back yard.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Lucky you.
    Must have been nice.
    chris
    It was pretty cool! You could hear the drone of engines well before it arrived overhead. Not much sounds quite like that in modern aviation.
    Regards,
    John

?

We are lucky where live we get the Battle of Britain flight use our church in the village as one of their reference points..Always pleasure to see a Spitfire,Hurricane & Lancaster flying over...Also sometimes we get a Dakota coming over marked up in military..Makes a normal dog walk into someting special... Cheers Terry.

An awesome aircraft! Here I am in front of 'Sally B' with the 'Memphis Belle' nose art. It was the aircraft used in the film

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture B-17  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ya Lucky bugga but I'd be a little nervous if I saw the bomb bay doors open hehehe

always used to see ww2 aircraft where I live,then they opened the London city airport now sweet bugger all.