Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: Here are a few pictures of the BBMF Lancaster and some of the other planes that took part in the Jersey International Air Display here over the last week. Again, as with the previous thread

Default BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.

Here are a few pictures of the BBMF Lancaster and some of the other planes that took part in the Jersey International Air Display here over the last week. Again, as with the previous thread I may have got some of the pictures of the Canadian Lanc in this lot so I am sure those of you who like the old birds won't mind too much.Hope you like them.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.   BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.  

BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.   BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.  

BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.   BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.  

BBMF Lancaster in Jersey, Channel Islands.  

Very nice photos

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem