Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fl.23334, repeater compass

Article about: Hi all, I've just filled the last remaining 'hole' in my Bf 109 panel with an original, namely Fl.23334 repeater compass. Since I began building the panel four years ago, it had been very di

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Pretty amazing, true dedication!

Joystick and seat next?
    After seeing that gun sight work, I was thinking of a projector/display to play some gun camera video on the wall . That way you can sit behind the gun sight and see planes taking hits. Of course adding a little of your own sound affects.
    As a major aviation buff. I'm loving that display setup!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

that's a brilliant effort,well done.

Makes me want to spend some time in a simulator, except that you know you're not about to die at any moment...

Wow, I am impressed, truly. This is by all means something, out of the ordinary and it s my dream, can see that it s possible to achieve. I have already some items, but still a long way to go, but that is no problem. Besides that, I also have a blade from a BF 109 as well as the tail wheel. Do not intend to build the whole plane .Will post all of the items I have next week and if you do not mind we will be in touch, once again congratulations. I am also into the Flight Simulator hobby, as Larboard said, could it get any better than that?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fl.23334, repeater compass  

I have an Mg15 from a shot-down bomber... But rebuilding the rest of the cockpit is out of the question!

That is truly a superb job you have done there.

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    After seeing that gun sight work, I was thinking of a projector/display to play some gun camera video on the wall . That way you can sit behind the gun sight and see planes taking hits. Of course adding a little of your own sound affects.
    As a major aviation buff. I'm loving that display setup!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    That is a great idea. I will try!

?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Wow, I am impressed, truly. This is by all means something, out of the ordinary and it s my dream, can see that it s possible to achieve. I have already some items, but still a long way to go, but that is no problem. Besides that, I also have a blade from a BF 109 as well as the tail wheel. Do not intend to build the whole plane .Will post all of the items I have next week and if you do not mind we will be in touch, once again congratulations. I am also into the Flight Simulator hobby, as Larboard said, could it get any better than that?
    Sure, we will be in touch!

Thanks a lot, appreciate that
    Quote by nakta View Post
    Sure, we will be in touch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2