Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lancaster Bomber "Just Jane"

Article about: please see a few pics from my visit to East Kirkby in lincolnshire. I love this airfield and its tribute to WW2. It has a great museum with many relics including Luftwaffe( Junkers 88 relics

Default Lancaster Bomber "Just Jane"

please see a few pics from my visit to East Kirkby in lincolnshire.
    I love this airfield and its tribute to WW2. It has a great museum with many relics including Luftwaffe( Junkers 88 relics in attached photo).
    Watching the Lanc "Just Jane" fire up always gives me goose pimples!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default re: Lancaster Bomber "Just Jane"

Hi Nick, where are the pics?

Cheers, Ade.

Ade
    I did my damnest to upload the pics but they just wouldnt go!

I will try again another time.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Ade
    I did my damnest to upload the pics but they just wouldnt go!

I will try again another time.

Nick
    Nick,

Send a jpg. to the address I have listed below my signature, and I'll upload it for you.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Nick,

Send a jpg. to the address I have listed below my signature, and I'll upload it for you.
    Thanks Steven

I will give a go!

Nick

Posting for Nick...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lancaster Bomber "Just Jane"  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lancaster Bomber "Just Jane"  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast