Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe aircraft fuel port (stalingrad relic)

Article about: hello all! I recently bought this jewel of an aircraft relic. It came from the pitomnik airfield near Stalingrad I've been collecting Luftwaffe aircraft relics for quite some time, the best

Quote by FIDO View Post
    I have a DBU fuel collection from filters to pumps to ports and types of tubing along with engine parts. Are you interested in selling the port you bought from Stalingrad-Ivan, as it would fit into an exhibit project I am working on?

If so, let me know. Thanks.

FIDO
    Hello FIDO! Nice to meet another Luftwaffe aircraft enthusiast. I'm sorry but im not looking to sell this relic right now. Its an awesome piece that goes nicely with the rest of my Luftwaffe collection. If I ever do sell it, you'll be the first to be offered. I have a large collection of Luftwaffe relics, and if you would ever like to work a trade on some other items please let me know.

Best regards- Jarret

?

Jarret,

Thanks for the fast response. I appreciate that you'd like to hold on to it for awhile but do let me know if you do decide to sell it. In the meantime I'll keep my eyes open elsewhere, occasionally I'll see a wing port pop up. What parts are you interested in? I have quite a bit from a complete Revi C/12D (from a JU87 wreck) to Luftwaffe MG parts, many already in a display.

All the best,

John

Quote by FIDO View Post
    Jarret,

Thanks for the fast response. I appreciate that you'd like to hold on to it for awhile but do let me know if you do decide to sell it. In the meantime I'll keep my eyes open elsewhere, occasionally I'll see a wing port pop up. What parts are you interested in? I have quite a bit from a complete Revi C/12D (from a JU87 wreck) to Luftwaffe MG parts, many already in a display.

All the best,

John
    No problem John! You'll be the first one offered if I ever decide to sell it. Im currently looking for large pieces of fuselage, and skin from crashed Luftwaffe planes. Stuff that will look good displayed on the wall. Feel free to PM me, and send some pics of your Luftwaffe collection. I would love to see what you have.

Best regards- Jarret

?

Jarret,

I'll be traveling through the rest of December but I'll try to get some photos at the end of the month. I have aircraft fuselage both with paint and burn scaring from a JU88, JU87, FW190 and a JU52 (tubing). The JU52 piece is interesting as it has a large number on it for either the part or the aircraft tail number. The number is 26. Hitler's JU52's and his FW200 Condor were D-2600 and some of the fleet of 52's could have wound up in Stalingrad where this part came from.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

John

Quote by FIDO View Post
    Jarret,

I'll be traveling through the rest of December but I'll try to get some photos at the end of the month. I have aircraft fuselage both with paint and burn scaring from a JU88, JU87, FW190 and a JU52 (tubing). The JU52 piece is interesting as it has a large number on it for either the part or the aircraft tail number. The number is 26. Hitler's JU52's and his FW200 Condor were D-2600 and some of the fleet of 52's could have wound up in Stalingrad where this part came from.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

John
    WOW! sounds VERY interesting. I also have some Ju52 parts from the stalingrad region. I cant wait to see what relics you have! I can send you pics of my collection too if you would like.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too John!

Best regards- Jarret

?

JLuftwaffe aircraft fuel port (stalingrad relic)Luftwaffe aircraft fuel port (stalingrad relic)Luftwaffe aircraft fuel port (stalingrad relic)Luftwaffe aircraft fuel port (stalingrad relic)

?

Jarret,

Sorry it took so long. I'm on the move quite a bit. The top two pieces are from a JU87 D-3 #2270 both pilot and GIB KIA. The other two pieces are from a JU52 the linkage assembly is marked 26; the second piece in the group is corrugated but that is hard to see in the photo. The top piece still has some markings for ground crew but suffered in the ensuing fire whereas the second piece remains complete with grey paint and was not touched by the fire.

VERY nice pieces!! Thank you for sharing them. I will send you a PM with my contact information. We can send each other photos of our collections.

Best regards- Jarret

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2