Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)

Article about: Hello all! Found something awesome sitting on my doorstep today. Luftwaffe aircraft relics from Stalingrad! received two parts in total. The first relic is very interesting. It appears to be

Default Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)

Hello all!

Found something awesome sitting on my doorstep today. Luftwaffe aircraft relics from Stalingrad!
    received two parts in total. The first relic is very interesting. It appears to be some type of electrical cover
    from the cockpit area of the plane. The reason I was attracted to this example is simple, DATA PLATE!
    There's nothing I love more on an aircraft relic then a data plate. The second relic is an excess hatch of
    some type. I know for sure its from a Junkers manufactured plane because of the faint gold anodizing.
    It has a good amount of stamps too. I see an "88" near the spring, and a "226" near the swivel section.
    My guess is the "88" is possible reference to the Ju88? Any ideas on what the first relic may be?
    Please let me know what you think!

Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)Luftwaffe aircraft parts (stalingrad relics)

mpw
    ?

Interesting items.
    V.D.M were one of the biggest manufacturers of propellers who moved to three new factories in Silesia further east from their Hamburg factory that was heavily bombed.
    O.E.M Oscar Epperlein Metallwarenfabrik in Magdeburg-Neustadt was a metal goods factory that seems to have specialized in electrical switches amongst other things.

Regards, Mark.

Thank you so much for this information!

Best regards- Jarret