MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe plane seat

Article about: Hi guys, I got this cool luftwaffe pilot seat and want to ask if anyone has an idea what kind of plane it used to belong to? Maybe the marker plate can help identifying it. Underneath the ea

?

Default Luftwaffe plane seat

Hi guys,

I got this cool luftwaffe pilot seat and want to ask if anyone has an idea what kind of plane it used to belong to? Maybe the marker plate can help identifying it. Underneath the eagle there is some red letters I can’t read along with some digits “584”. Further below you see the digits “0142” – Some kind of lot nr I assume. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe plane seat   Luftwaffe plane seat  

Luftwaffe plane seat   Luftwaffe plane seat  

Luftwaffe plane seat  

?

It looks like someone has scratched on something in a area in the picture above until it was gone. Maybe a swaz?

Below a few out door photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe plane seat   Luftwaffe plane seat  

If it's from a plane, you must have a code with Fl......
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Can you elaborate that (Code with FL)?

And if not from a plane, what could it come from instead?

In a Luftwaffe plane, every part have this Flug Nummer
    Luftwaffe Flugzeuge

For radio, it's a Ln nummer.

I don't know what it is....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Luftwaffe kit was always marked with a number code which started with the letters "FL".

Your seat has a Waffenampt WaA inspection mark.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for info,

Maybe the number code were on a small plate in this particular area? There has clearly been some kind of plate there in a similar size as the one posted from Lebus.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe plane seat