Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Memphis Belle

Article about: I share with you the link to this article and photos of undoubtedly the most famous B-17 bomber ever built: Avia Hope you enjoy and I count on your visit!

Default Memphis Belle

I share with you the link to this article and photos of undoubtedly the most famous B-17 bomber ever built:

Avia

Hope you enjoy and I count on your visit!

JMM
    ?

Nice selection of photos. Love the "stuka" one
    The plane restauration should have been ready by now but sadly we'll have to wait about 3 years more to see it in it's full beauty
    Thanks

?

I met Robert Morgan, he signed my book , shook hands and saluted, he died 2 months after, talked about his sheep dog he loves

JMM
    ?

Quote by colt45 View Post
    I met Robert Morgan, he signed my book , shook hands and saluted, he died 2 months after, talked about his sheep dog he loves
    When I bought the book Robert Morgan had already passed away so sadly my book is not signed (I wish I had bought it early)

I have the WWII film.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Unfortunately the Air-crews of other Nations didn't have the luxury of retirement after a set number of missions, instead flying till you die or the conflict ends. I hope one day the same, if not correctly more, recognition will be shown to those crews who flew quite literally hundreds of missions, regardless of nationality.

?

talking to Robert Morgan was standing next to a WW II hero, he flew 25 more over Japan, said the flack was worse there,... another plane beat him but the eyes were on Mephis